cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to see my Software component of Repository from R/3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I created a software component and an outbound interface in one of its namespace within my IR. Trying to create a proxy using SPROXY of R/3 but my software component is invisible to me when I connect to the IR . Any idea why? I have activated everything in IR.

thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi rakesh,

Just try clearing the SLD data cache.

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Please can you run transaction SLDCHECK to see if your system is connected to the SLD.

2. Please do test connection in Transaction SPROXY to check if it's getting connected to IR.

Regards

Vijaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks alot for the inputs. One more point which I would like to share is that I am able to see other software components using SPROXY that means I am able to connect IR properly and I did all the checks with positive results as mentioned by all of you but still unable to see any of my software components ,namespaces and my objects. I will try to clear sldcache and see whether that resolves this issue or not.

thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, please in transaction SE38 in your R/3 System Run this Programs:

- SPROX_CHECK_IFR_ADDRESS

- SPROX_CHECK_HTTP_COMMUNICATION

- SPROX_CHECK_IFR_CONNECTION

With this you could determine if the conection between R/3 and XI is working fine.

You could find more info in transaction Sproxy, in the menu Go To -> Connection Test,

Good Luck!

Juan José

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is your Application system (R/3) system is configured as an Application system ?

Go to Transaction SXMB_ADM of R/3 system. And IntegrationEngine Configuration ->and check is it configured as a Application System ? and Http destination is pointing to the Integration server (XI)

for this make sure that Http destination created in the R/3 is pointing correctly to the XI system.

For reference -

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/85/78af1bf407434796aaf8dbd6d4e7b7/content.htm

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Moorthy