Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workforce planning

0 Kudos

Hi,

Can any one clarify

In my scenario I wonu2019t be using any networks;

here we will assign resource as project team to WBS,

Whether I need to activate workforce planning or not,if i activate what will be the advantage.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you going to do workforce planning? or Are you asigning these resources to the project team just for time sheet entries?

It entirely depends on your business process. For e.g. If you have activities in place and you are assigning work to resources assigned to that particular activity you can track it in the CMP2 transaction.

If you could explain your business case i would be able to comment in detail. For more detail you can go through SAP Help.

Regards,

Gokul

Edited by: Gokul on Jul 29, 2010 5:53 PM

Edited by: Gokul on Jul 29, 2010 5:55 PM

0 Kudos

Hi gokul,

Yes you are correct.

here we will assign resources to wbs for time entry sake,

Actually i have developed a report with table (hrp1001 table)which shows the person:wbs assigned,

but i want to know whether we have any source in PS to get in standard report which shows the project team as (wbs:person assigned)

Second issue:for this scenario can i activate Workforceplanning to view the project view.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru,

I am not sure but i think there is no standard report that will give you the WBS:Person assigned list.

I am not able to test the second scenario as i am in an ODC with limited access. I would just guess and say that it would be possible, although not sure about this.

Regards,

Gokul

0 Kudos

Thanks gokul

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You will use Workforce planning to distribute work in internal activities of a project to persons. Since you are not using networks in your project, so you cannot use workforce planning.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Thanks Ahmed and Gokul