SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error while doing billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi every one'

i got an error while doing billing

Error :sub transactions in schema Z step 0001 inconsistent,

this error is comming while using transaction eamabi,

the schema is worked properly since i updated a line item for additional TAX,

and we created new sub transactins for additional vat,AND for the sub transactions i have added a new GL account,

and i have added those Sub transactions in the respective field of the rate,

I have maintained properly all the fica setting for the sub trasactions...like ek01 and ek02 and table te305 & tfktvo as well. Dont understand where the setting have been missed..Please let me kow if you come acrosee this kind of situation.

later i have deleted all the line items in tha same schema,and i have given only quanti01 variant

and does not have any vat related line item maintained at schema even though the same error proposed.

regards

BekMs

4 REPLIES 4

former_member215295
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Have you given correct tax codes in ek02 for the subtransaction you are working on .

thanks,

VR

0 Kudos

yes,i have maintainde perfectly,and also i have checked it by keeping only quanti01 variant in the schema,even

though it is showing the same error while doing billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you need to ask FICA person to fix the subs, This is not billing or rate error. There must be some config missing in sub's and main. If you give another try with any other subs it should work. This will help you to double check too.

GG

Former Member
0 Kudos

closed