cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating open contract using VA41 Transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abap Gurus,

i want to create open contracts usin bapi called BAPI_CUSTOMER_CREATEFROMDATA for the transaction VA41.

i want sample data how to create open contract for th FM BAPI_CUSTOMER_CREATEFROMDATA in SE37 Transaction code.

i searched in net but not got the proper solution so i am posting as a question. guide me in this issue.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please go to SE37 Transaction cldoe and enter BAPI_CONTRACT_CREATEFROMDATA and click on where used list.. you will get list of the programs which used this bapi from that check the import export and table parameter(see how the are filled...by global search) and.. see what the minimum parameters they are passing...

Thanks'

Krishna dussa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

in SE37 i done the same procedure what u said. but in status bar it is saying that Function is not an include.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am using the bapi_contract_createfromdata

but the thing is that i dont know what to use export and import and tables parameters. guide me in this issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

the function module is correct.

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Srini,

You are using customer master BAPI to create contract!!!!

Use the correct BAPI, you can try BAPI_CONTRACT_CREATEFROMDATA

Also nobody in this forum will be able to tell you on how to use this BAPI, what are the export and import parameters and so on. Please post this question in ABAP forum. Somebody there will be able to help you