cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

batch characteristic not updated by MIC

0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am facing a problem in release 4.7.

I have created a class with class type 023 in (CL02).

In this class are characteristics assigned (CT04).

The class characteristics are assigned to a MIC (CS21 / QS23)

The MIC's are assigned to an inspection plan (QP01). In the header inspection points "100 free inspection points"

In customizing: QM--> basic settings --> maintain settings at plant level --> tab "inspection lot completion" the batch valuation without material specification is ticked.

When I record a result for the first time, the batch characteristic is filled. So far so good.

However, when I change the value in the existing inspection point, the batch characteristic keeps his first value.

I have implement the same configuration in an ECC6.0 (IDES) system, and there it works fine.

Do I overlook a setting?

Can anyone advise?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

René

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Ok. I am a little bit further.

I put a trace (ST05) on the result recording and I find a difference between 4.7 and ECC6.0.

In ECC6.0 I've an deletion in table "AUSP". This deletion isn't performed in the 4.7 system.

Hope that this can help to solve my problem.

Regards,

René

@ Mayank

Above, all the master data and customizing is mentioned to transfer the result to the batch classification

Edited by: Rene Fuhner on Jul 30, 2010 7:03 PM

0 Kudos

Hello Ram,

Thanks for your replay.

The characteristics are valuated and closed before saving. The valuation is carried out in the foreground.

I've compaired the masterdata between 4.7 and EEC6.0 and they are identical.

Also in customizing I have compared:

- classification system

- batch management

- quality management

No shocking differenties found.

Regards,

René

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a similar situation - where I need to transfer the results to batch char.

Couls u gurus share a doc / share steps so that I could Configure the same steps in Ecc6.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Your settings are correct to flow results recorded to batch master and also its confirmed your settings are working as the first time recorded values are updated in the batch. There are no changes I am aware of in this from 4. 7 to ECC.

I am guessing you did not close the char. when you have changed the results. Make sure you valuated and closed the char. again once the results are modfied. Make sure you checked additinal values in the char.- which is necessary to flow the values to batch master if the entered value is completely out of the spec. And compare your master data with ECC6.0.

Thanks,

Ram