Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

regarding authorization cor3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Can u suggest authorization object for costing and accounting view? Actually i want to give the authorization of transaction code cor3 to user but i don't want to give them costing and accounting view (price), so can u suggest me regarding to this.

Thanks to all,

Regards,

Madhus

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Madhus,

I would suggest build a Role with the transaction "COR3" perform test with your functional team by tracing what they need and insert the necessary values.

Just by looking at what objects in "Su24" may not help.

For example: for the below include the

1. appropriate order type and category C_AFKO_AWA

2.appropriate order type for this object C_AFKO_AWK

Depending on your test perform similar action , at this time I think you have "*" .

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Madhu,

In Su24-> enter transaction COR3-> you will get to know the auth object for costing and accounting view (filter on CM objects )

Thanks,

Sri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Madhus,

I would suggest build a Role with the transaction "COR3" perform test with your functional team by tracing what they need and insert the necessary values.

Just by looking at what objects in "Su24" may not help.

For example: for the below include the

1. appropriate order type and category C_AFKO_AWA

2.appropriate order type for this object C_AFKO_AWK

Depending on your test perform similar action , at this time I think you have "*" .

0 Kudos

hii,

Thanks, But how can we restrict amount(price) column when generating report COR3?

Thanks ,

Regards,

Madhus

0 Kudos

Hi ,

Try to search for the object S_tabu_lin in this forum, If your trace does not show any authority check & functional team have done the configuration and you dont find any authority object to secure, I think you are heading for customization.

Let us see if someone from our security group has a different suggestion/experience.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The first option is you have check in SU24 for check and maintain authorization objects. If you are not able to any relevant objects then put u201CAuthorization trace onu201D. There you can get some relevant authorization objects.

If the second option also fails then you have go head with the customization.

Thanks,

Siva