cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Counter Preventive Maintenance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hellow All,

I have two question regarding preventive maintenance I have no answer for and I would like you to help me:

1. how can I generate a notification from a planning plant with relevant tasks in it? (In a single cycle plan and in multiple counter plan(I have different tasks for 10000KM/1 Year, 20000KM/2 YEAR and so on))

2. I have a multiple counter plan with two cycles: every 1 year and every 10000 KM. (the one which comes first).

The miniute the system will generate a notification,which indicator will I' have in the notification for having 10000KM/1 Year treatment, 20000KM/2 YEAR treatment and so on.

Thank you very much,

Shira

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

1. I assume you mean different maintenance tasks related to Tasklist.It is possible with Multiple Counter Plan only.Please create a cycle set in IP11Z by defining cycles like 1000km,1year,2000km,2year now use this cycle set for creating a Multiple Counter Plan in IP43 and Maintnenace Plan Category as Maintenance Notification , In the inside screen for for 1000KM and 2000km mention counters of the equipment for which you want preventive maintenance, mention cycle set sequence as 1 for 1000km,1year cycles and 2 for the other cycles , Now Create Maintenance item with the equipment no and tasklist and cycle set sequence as 1 , next again create one more maintenance item by clicking Create more items options at the right site and mention eqpt no, cycle set sequence as 2 , tasklist which has different tasks .. and the save and schedule the plan in IP10 , Ensure you mention scheduling paramters, enter enough measurement docs for counters , in IP10 you have the option as with which cycle set sequence we can start the schdule the plan..

Please try the above and check ..

regrds

pushpa