Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workbench Save not working

sidnooradarsh
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are using MII 12.1.4 build 53.

I have JDK 1.5_06 and IE 8 running on my system. I log into Customer MII Portal via Cisco VPN version 4.6

I can open workbench and click new to create any desired items in workbench but the problem arises only when I try to save any of the items, I literally cannot save anything on my workbench it comes up with different errors for different items for example

1) when I try to save a Transaction I get error

java.lang.Exception: Content could not be parsed
	at com.sap.xmii.Illuminator.gui.workbench.core.TransactionInfo.save(TransactionInfo.java:193)
	at com.sap.xmii.Illuminator.gui.workbench.components.actions.actions.SaveAction$1.construct(SaveAction.java:208)
	at com.sap.lhcommon.gui.ThreadCreator$2.run(ThreadCreator.java:94)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

2) and when I try to save a Tag Query I get error

java.lang.Exception: Server name cannot be blank; enter a server name
	at com.sap.xmii.Illuminator.gui.workbench.populators.IlluminatorPopulator.get(IlluminatorPopulator.java:115)
	at com.sap.xmii.Illuminator.gui.workbench.core.Parameter$1.construct(Parameter.java:588)
	at com.sap.lhcommon.gui.ThreadCreator$2.run(ThreadCreator.java:94)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

and so on.....

The test button works fine it gives me back the desired results without any errors

And also I have all the rights since I am Super admin and my save user login works for my other project mates

I also tried to put in the same configuration of IE and JDK as of my other project mates but no luck

I tried with IE 6, IE 7 and now IE 8 and also I tried JDK 1.5 and jdk 1.6 with different updates still no luck

Hope to find some solution

Regards,

Adarsh

Edited by: Adarsh Sidnoor on Jul 29, 2010 2:30 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sidnooradarsh
Contributor
0 Kudos

Replaced the Cisco VPN from 4.6 to 5.0 and this fixed the issue