Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Desk: Basis Message has not been created

dominik_schmutz
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

After applying the laster patches on our SolMan (CRM Component) the Service Desk is not working properly.

When creating a ticket with TA NOTIF_CREATE the error message pops up:

Message 000000XXXX created in <SID> with the following error: Basis message has not been created.

We use the standard Notification types. Like SLFN and SLF1 (For ABA message)

In TA DNO_CUST01 there is the standard config. activ also standard Action Profile: SLFN0001_STANDARD_DNO

Number Range: 01

Application: DNO_NOTIF

In TA DNO_CUST04: PROCESS_TYPE: SLFN, RFCDEST_SOL_MANAGER: NONE

The ticket is available in the monitor TA, but the ABA Message is missing. All the details concerning the satellite System is missing too and can also not be maintained manually.

If someone has had this problem as well, I would be very interested to hear the solution.

Thank you very much for your help.

Dominik

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

dominik_schmutz
Explorer
0 Kudos

Just apply SAP Note 1356510

Answers (11)

Answers (11)

khalil_serrhini
Contributor
0 Kudos

OK, please confirm which modul function it was (for the error msg when you debugged).

Regards

Khalil

dominik_schmutz
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Khalil

I retried debugging. I set a block in all of them together and tried to create a SLFN Message.

The program did no stop at all while creating a SLFN.

I think I did debuggin wrong the last time.

Dominik

khalil_serrhini
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dominik,

You might have a specific implementation on your system that would justify that function modul is called in your case (and not in mine).

Can u also please go to transaction SE18 select radio button BaDI Name and type DSWP_NOTIF_CREATE. then click on Enhancement Implementation (top of the screen) -> Overview.

Do you see any implementation ?

Regards

Khalil

Edited by: Khalil SERRHINI on Aug 2, 2010 3:36 PM

dominik_schmutz
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Khalil

I checked TA SE18 and the step you describe. When I click on "Overview". I get:

There are no implementations (yet) for definition DSWP_NOTIF_CREATE

Regards

Dominik

khalil_serrhini
Contributor
0 Kudos

please confirm which modul function it was.

Thanks

Regards

Khalil

khalil_serrhini
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Dominik,

so log is red right like you have an error ?

I don t understand why you have this log though cause this message is 060 from class 'DNO'. And there is only 4 function calls that launch error with parameter you re facing (I_PARN) that concerns partners (actors of your ticket) !

And when putting a breakpoint in these 4 function calls and retesting; Solman, at least mine does nt go in any one of them.

You can maybe do the test on your side. The 4 function moduls are (tr SE37, first line each time)

DNO_DB_EX_PAR_USER_CHECK

DNO_DB_EX_PAR_USER_DISP

DNO_DB_EX_PAR_ADDR_CHECK

DNO_DB_EX_PAR_ADDR_DISP

Please put a break point in each one of them and launch transaction crmd_order again and retest.

Could you please confirm that Solman goes there and that parameter i_parn is actually empty...?

Regards

Khalil

Edited by: Khalil SERRHINI on Aug 2, 2010 3:08 PM

dominik_schmutz
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Khalil

Thanks for replying.

Yes correct it is an error with a red light. And the message class is DNO060.

I tried what you recommended to do, I hope I did it right as I am not a developer and never learned how to debug, but I tried and the parameter i_PARN was empty.

whole process log:

Date: 02.08.2010 Time: 15:25:58

Processing CRM_DNO_NOTIF Is Started

Import parameter I_PARNR is missing or incomplete

Action could not be successfully executed

Regards

Dominik

khalil_serrhini
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Dominik,

from what i understood problem comes from when you try to create a SLF1 starting from a SLFN. In the other way (F1 -> FN) it works...

please check in action tab of your SLFN that after 1st save you see action 'Create/Change Basis Message from CRM Procedure' has been launched (normally should be the case for you with an error); then please check processing log of action (by clicking on button proc. log above in the same tab) and check custo for action is similar in DEV & PRD.

In transaction sppfcadm for concerned actio you should have processing method : CRM_DNO_NOTIF with parameter NOTIF_TYPE = SLF1

Regards

Khalil

dominik_schmutz
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Khalil

Thank you for your message.

I checked again while creating a SLFN from scratch in the tab "Action": The action 'Create/Change Basis Message from CRM Procedure' has benn launched. The process log says: Import parameter I_PARNR is missing or incomplete

We have only a one-system-landscape for SolMan. I will also check sppfcadm.

Regards

Dominik

Miguel_Ariño
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can you please check B_NOTIF_IB in roles SAP_SUPPDESK* ?

Best regards,

Miguel Ariñ

dominik_schmutz
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Miguel

I checked the object. It is in the roles with all activities (01,02,03) and * for IBASE Component.

Regards

Dominik

0 Kudos

Hi Dominik,

which software component and patch level do you have?

Today I defined a customer transaction type ZLFN. The message is created (when using TA notif_create) but I get the Message: Basis Message has not been created.

On another Solution Manager system I also created a customer transaction type ZLFN. And there it works.

Best Regards

Bjoern

dominik_schmutz
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Bjoern

Yes, that is exaclty the error I have.

We have the following component / level:

SAP EHP 1 for SAP Solution Manager 7.0

SAP_ABA, Release 701, Level 0006, High. Support Package SAPKA70106

SAP_BASIS, Release 701, Level 0006, High. Support Package SAPKB70106

CRMUIF, Rlease 500, Level 0004, High. Support Package SAPK-50004INCRMUIF

SAP_AP, Release 700, Level 0020, High. Support Package SAPKNA7020

BBPCRM, Release 500, Level 0016, High. Support Package SAPKU50016

CPRXRPM, Release 400, Level 0016, High. Support Package SAPK-40016INCPRXRPM

ST, Release 400, Level 0024, High. Support Package SAPKITL434

ST-A/PI, Release 01M_CRM570, Level 0000, High. Support Package -

ST-ICO, Release 150_700, Level 0024, High. Support Package SAPK-1507OINSTPL

ST-SER, Release 701_2010_1, Level 0001, High. Support Package SAPKITLOS1

If you need to have some more System Information just let me know.

Regards

Dominik

dominik_schmutz
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Bjoern

Did you find a solution for the problem?

Thanks & Regards

Dominik

dominik_schmutz
Explorer
0 Kudos

Due to not finding a solution until now I will open a OSS Message. I will let you know about the problem.

Dominik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anyone know the solution to the issue?

dominik_schmutz
Explorer
0 Kudos

I got the answer by the OSS Ticket I opened.

Apply SAP Note 1356510

-->This solved the problem in our Solution Manager

Miguel_Ariño
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello there,

Have you checked if there are issues in the number range for ABA notifications? transaction DNO_NOTIF , please check if there is anything wrong with the number range. Please check also table DNOD_NOTIF for any anomalies.

Have you checked what happens when creating the message from the Solution Manager , help -> create support message? As there is no communication user involved in this situation, and the SLFN is created from an action in the SLF1, we can see with this test if the SLF1 is created OK when created first. I hope I explained clearly...

Best regards,

Miguel Ariñ

dominik_schmutz
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Miguel

I just tried to create a SLFN from SolMan using HELP-Function. Result: Ticket was created correctly including SLF1 Message.

Regards

Dominik

dominik_schmutz
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Miguel

I just checked the number ranges and the table DNOD_NOTIF. I can see there that the SLF1 Message has an other number than the SLFN number in crmd_order.

What I also can see in table DNOD_NOTIF, there are many entries which are many times in the table. Especially for some quit new tickets.

Regards

Dominik

khalil_serrhini
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey Dominik,

yes i have an other idea ! could you please do test in a different way. Could you just create a SLFN from scratch and make sure you see the where used button lighten (cause SLF1 will be created). We ll know thanks to that if the problem comes from SLFN custo or from the remote call !

Regards

Khalil

dominik_schmutz
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi all

Unfortunately until now I could not get further. Still the same problem exists and I did not find any mistake in customzing or anything else.

Thank you very much for help.

Regards

Dominik

khalil_serrhini
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dominik,

Could you also check by putting a break point at first line of function module DNO_OW_CREATE_NOTIF_EXT (SE37)

- 1. that when creating a slfn using notif_create you pass your breakpoint

- 2. if 1. is ok that everything goes well (meaning no authorization problem or anything else) from 1st line to line 464. That is when SLF1 is created and entry inserted into SLF1 tickets table

You might need a developers help though

Good luck, Keep us updated !

Regards

Khalil

dominik_schmutz
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Khalil

Unfortunately until now I could not reach a available developer. Do you have an other idea how to test or find out what the problem could be?

Thanks and regards

Dominik

khalil_serrhini
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dominik,

could you provide error message class and message nb please

Regards

Khalil

Edited by: Khalil SERRHINI on Jul 29, 2010 4:52 PM

dominik_schmutz
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Khalil

Thanks for helping.

The error Message is: Message no. B~002

Main Program: SAPLSHL2

Regards

Dominik

khalil_serrhini
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Dominik,

can u please confirm that you re trying to create a service desk message from a satellite system ?

I ve already been facing this problem at my customers I think like a year ago; and yes I did notice that depending on Solman SP and satellite SP: the BAPIs that re remotely called are not the same; so authorization for communcation user (the one of the RFC) must be different.

Please make sure that (if you re creating remotely) that communication user has a SAP_ALL (for now, just for testing) AND that all field values for authorization objects s_rfc and s_rfcacl are set to '*'. If i remember well you ll have a field value that will correspond to the function groups the dialog user is allowed to use !

Hope this helps

Regards

Khalil

dominik_schmutz
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Khalil

Thank you for your answer.

I face that problem on both side. When I create a ticket direktly on SolMan using TA NOTIF_CREATE and also when I create a ticket on a satellite system using HELP-Create Incident Message.

Regards

Dominik

RajeevP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Dominik,

I think this issue comes when you do not have sufficient authorization. Could you please re check that? Also, could you give SAP_ALL and try the same to confirm the role of authorization in this error message?

Rajeev

dominik_schmutz
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeev

Thank you for your answer.

I already thought that it coult be an authorization problem. But I assigned SAP_ALL to my account and the problem still exists.

Regards

Dominik