Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message stuck in Integration engine

lokesh_sharma4
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a very simple file to file scenerio.

I am sending a file from SAP system to Non Sap system and archiving the file later.

My file is getting archived but its not reaching the destination.

When I check it in the Run time workbench, it says WAITING status in Integration engine.

I don't know why it is taking so long, my polling interval is 10 mins.

And in SXMB_MONI it says that it is in the queue.

Regards,

Lokesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member208856
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the queues in SMQ1 & SMQ2.

double click on messages & activate.

When queue is blank, goto --> SXMB_ADM --> Manage Queue & Select queues to activate.

& ACTIVATE.

If there is any error in sending message from Queue, check that in SM58.

lokesh_sharma4
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I checked the flag color in SXMB_MONI, When I expand the message in SXMB_MONI first the flag color is green(RECORDED) thn it has become to black(RECORDED FOR OUTBOUND PROCESSING).

I CHEKCED my queue XBTO2___0000 IN SMQ1...there are no enteries in it, but in smq2 my queue XBTO2___0000 has 643 enteries and its in a running state for really long time.

Could you please assist me if any thing has to be done in SMQR.

Thanks and regards,

Lokesh

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
but in smq2 my queue XBTO2___0000 has 643 enteries and its in a running state for really long time.

If not production, then delete the first message in the queue (if it is not getting re-processed)

For DEV/ TEST encironment you can even delete the queue, if the stuck messages can be ignored (not to be processed).

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can u check the first message detail in XBTO2___0000 queue- if that message is stuck with error.

If not then u can register the queues again using SMQR tcode and check again,

chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Lokesh,

my suggestion is, first go to the stuck queue XBTO2___0000 and if you double click the entry , it will show you the corresponding message, check why it is failed, if it got failed due to data issue/maoping error u can cancel the message.

and then refresh XBTO2___0000 and check if entries are reducing , if not cancel /reprocess all cancel messages.

once errorenous messages are canceled/reprocessed , all messages will be processed...

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lokesh,

Wait for some sometime to get the queue cleared just keep on refreshing the queues and check if any gone for failure.

Check all your work process, logs, appilcation logs. In case of dev env you can delete some some entries and check.

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the flag color of ur message in SXMB_MONI if its green then it is scheduled for processing in that case go to SMQ1 and SMQ2 tcode and check whether any other message is not got stuck or queue is not locked.

u can double click on first message in queue and check the detail error log.

or u can restart the stuck message and manually process it.

Also register the queues again using SMQR tcode.

chirag

jyothi_anagani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lokesh,

Unlock the queues in SMQ1 and SMQ2.

Thanks.