cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Solution Manager - authorization to reply

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a problem with my SAP Solution Manager. When I post a support message, and the support consultant answer and set the message status to "Author Action", I can't reply to say that the proposed solution didn't resolve the problem. I have the following message : "You are not authorized to perform this function".

This is in the web interface, and I didn't manage to see the traces, and necessary authorization.

But I can confirm if I want. The user have theses followings roles :

ZSAP_SMWORK_BASIC

ZSAP_SMWORK_INCIDENT_MAN

ZSAP_SUPPCF_CREATE

ZSAP_SUPPDESK_CREATE

I have to specify that I upgraded Solution Manager last week.

This is a DEV SolMan, and all works very well on PROD SolMan, and the roles are the same.

Thanks for help,

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Charles,

Please do the trace one more time in ST01 only for authorisations.

I suppose that the case is connected to one of these objects: CRM_TXT_ID, PLOG, B_NOTIF_BC

somewhere in the trace there will be a RC=4 with one of these objects..

Regards,

Michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michal,

When I try to use ST01, I have no record found for the user. Maybe because it is with the SOLMAN web interface? I don't know.

Regards,

Charles.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How do you perform ST01?

Procedure should look like:

1. Start trace (authorisations only)

2. Try to do reply on workcenter on test message

3. stop the trace

4. analyse trace, you should check time on SAP (maybe is the difference in time and you are showing wrong time period) and type the proper user

There are must be any records. All activities on workcenter is 'traceable'.

Regards,

Michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michal,

I've tried with web interface and there is no trace. But with transaction CRMD_ORDER, and with the good hour I have a result.

http://www.hiboox.fr/go/images/cuisine/objects,45a6323dd0efddbd06c6cff29b43f71f.bmp.html

So I have theses results, and if I read, this is CRM_TXT_ID Object which block the reply function?

Regards,

Charles.

0 Kudos

Dear Michal,

I have the same error could you solve it?

Best Regards

Edwin Parra