Unable to apply SAP_APPL patch(es)
Im unable to apply SAP_APPL patch(es) - SAPKH60001-SAPKH60004
I can apply other patches no problem; but cannot apply SAP_APPL patch
When applying the patch I see "tp user check OK" but will just hang at
this stage (little clock spinning away for hours). Status of import
says "Error in phase: DISASSEMBLE but no error codes.
Steps for the Reconstruction
1. Updated kernel, update SPAM/SAINT and applied SAP_BASIS, SAP_ABA,
SAP_BW and PI_BASIS Patches.
2. Attempt to update SAP_APPL patch(es) but SPAM hangs "tp user check
OK" but will just hang at this stage (little clock spinning away for
hours). Status of import says "Error in phase: DISASSEMBLE but no
3. So I deleted files in usr\sap\trans\EP\in, deleted associated data
and cofiles for SAPKH60001 ran SPAM again to read all files in EPS/in
(this is now empty, so reset). , and downloaded the latest version of
the patch, unpacked, and re-read the files in SPAM.
4. Defined queue for SAPKH60001 (just this one patch to see how it
would go w/ just one patch) and import again and get the same result.
At the OS level (Windows) I see SPAM re-create the data file but it
does not create the cofile.
5. I stopped the import of SAP_APPL then tried to see if I could import
a different patch... I was able to update ST-PI. So seems specific to
SAP ECC 6.0 Windows/SQL
Any help or suggestion much appreciated!