cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can i change AUC attached to wBS element.

Former Member
0 Kudos

1) can i change the AUC attached to WBS element ?

2) user has already posted some entries to WBS but not settled so far. Can i change the AUC now ?

3) In another WBS user has already settled to AUC the postings made in the firest month. I can change the AUC to that WBS element?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

VS,

(the previous posting is also mine)

As some of members also indicated, if you have created the AUC from IM then you cannot replace it with other AUC after deleting the first one. However, you can create another WBSE, create AUC (automatically if with IM). NOw you can JV or transer the amount posted to previous WBSE as credit posting. YOu can JV/tansfer the amount to new WBSE as debit posting.

When settlement occurs, the previous AUC will get credit posting and will be zeroed, and the new AUC will get debit posting by regular settlement from new WBSE.

Hope that helps you.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

VS,

As some of members also indicated, if you have created the AUC from IM then you cannot replace it with other AUC after deleting the first one. However, you can create another WBSE, create AUC (automatically if with IM). NOw you can JV or transer the amount posted to previous WBSE as credit posting. YOu can JV/tansfer the amount to new WBSE as debit posting.

When settlement occurs, the previous AUC will get credit posting and will be zeroed, and the new AUC will get debit posting by regular settlement from new WBSE.

Hope that helps you.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If AUC gets created automatically through the Investment Profile when changing the System Status of WBSE to REL, there is no possibility to change the AUC as REL status cannot be revoked.

One way to change the AUC is to create another WBS and have another AUC. In the case of unsettled actual costs you can taransfer them to the new WBSE. For the costs settled to AUC reverse the settlement and transfer the actual costs to new WBSE.

Regards,

Arul.

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you want to replace the AUC with some other AUC or you only want to change the details of the AUC?

and How the AUC was created?

Former Member
0 Kudos

i want to replace the asset.

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I assume that AUC is created during release of WBSE by using Invst Profile, then in that case you cannot replace AUC with another AUC of WBSE. But, If you have not settled any cost to AUC then you can delete the AUC from the WBSE.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As long as Cost are not settled to AUC you can change the AUC of a WBS element by changing the Investment Profile. In this case system automatically creates a new AUC with respect to the new Investment profile and deletes the Old AUC. But you cannot delete the AUC which is created When "Release" of WBS element manually either from WBSE master or Asset master transaction. System throws an Error Message when you try to.

Regards,

Arul.

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can delete the AUC created by release of project using investment profile. I would suggest you to search the forum and you will find threads on it.