cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CHARM - authorization missing for new transaction type

Former Member
0 Kudos

I created a new transaction type in CHARM - ZDAD as a copy of SDAD with added status "Pending" and action "Set to Pending". It works like a CHARM

But now while in UAT users with only "CHARM dveloper" authorizations cannot see ZDAD's in CRM_DNO_MONITOR - when they select transction type ZDAD - the selection returns back blank.

I am sure it is a missing authorization object - just cannot figure out which one...

Can anyone help please ?

Thanks

Elena

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actully, hold on ....

I have just tried again with Developer's ID - and it works today !!??

Same way I did so many times yestreday:

CRM_DNO_MONITOR then select tr.type ZDAD and execute ...

Is it that my change to authorization got stuck in the buffer somewhere, and got updated overnight ?

Anyways my problem is solved.

Thanks

Elena

RajeevP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Thats great!! Happy to know that your problem is solved..

Rajeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Rajeev for the suggestion.

Yes, developer is using CRM_DNO_MONITOR for seach.

And yes Developer can see other transactions (i.e. SDAD,SDMJ,SDHF) but not ZDAD.

That is what puzzling me, I found an authorization object under CRM -> CRM_ORD_PR that lists all other transaction types, I added ZDAD there - does not help ! Even if I replace the whole list with '*' - does not work !

And another curious thing is that under role CHARM Requestor - they can see ZDAD with no problem.

It must be an authorization issue.

Thanks Elena

RajeevP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Elena,

> But now while in UAT users with only "CHARM dveloper" authorizations cannot see ZDAD's in CRM_DNO_MONITOR - when they select transction type ZDAD - the selection returns back blank.

If I understood correctly, when you select the transaction type as ZDAD in CRM_DNO_MONITOR, you are not able to see any messages created on this type.

Could you please confirm that you have tried the different options available in CRM_DNO_MONITOR for searching like all messages, created by all etc? Please reconfirm that this is not due to the search criteria selected.

I am doubtful about any authorization object whcih restricts the search. Could you please add the transaction CRM_DNO_MONITOR in the developers role and try again?

Rajeev