cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TDMS Incomplete

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good Day,

I have finished the TDMS Project "ERP Initial Package for Time based & Company Code Reduction"

But when checking some of the transferred tables in the receiver system, the are incomplete.

Not all the records were transferred for SAP standards Tables.

Is there a possibility to create a small project just for transferring some tables. For example: "ERP Initial Package for Business Process Library" ? or something else ?

best regards,

Anatolii Kozub

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

If you just want to transfer certain tables then you may use the available troubleshooter for the purpose. To do the same do the following -

Select the activity 'Start data transfer' in your existing package (using which you did the data transfer)

Then using the 'Troubleshooting' button on the application toolbar goto the trouble shooting interface.

In the left hand panel select the node for 'Troubleshooting for conversion objects' and expand it

Then select and execute the troubleshooter 'Create new flat conversion objects'

In the interface that comes up enter the list of tables that you want to transfer and then execute.

Follow the instructions mentioned in the documentation for troubleshooter.

I hope this helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much for the answer, i will try it. On question, do i need again to Fill all the internal tables again in the sender system ?

Best regards,

Anatolii Kozub

Former Member
0 Kudos

No not all, only the table which you want to transfer new.

Former Member
0 Kudos

But if i already pass all the phases of TDMS, even Postprocessing, can i return back to Data Transfer ?

Best regards,

Anatolii Kozub

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes you can. Once you use the trouble shooter, it will automatically change the active phase to data transfer phase.

Best regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good Day,

Can you advice me please, when i go to the Troubleshoothing for Conversion Objects and then i press "Create New Flat Conversion Objects" just opens the description of the activity, but no interface comes up, are there some advanced steps for executing this activity ?

Best Regards

Anatolii Kozub

Former Member
0 Kudos

After selecting the troubleshooter, click on the execute button on the application toolbar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your faster answer, but when i press the "Execute Activity" button, doesn't open anything.

My systems are: Solution Manager 3.2 SR1 and 2 ERP Systems ( Sender and Reciever ) kernel 640

and TDMS version 12

any thoughts,

Best regards

Anatolii Kozub

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

suman_pr
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Please check if Note 1459248 is applied in your system.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You very Much, i appreciate your help very much

The problem is from the client side that they have DMIS - version 12, and don't have license for downloading new patches, and to have the possibility to apply the Note.

Thank you and best regards

Anatolii

P.S. too bad that i can't give you more points =))))