cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internship at SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

it has been my dream to intern in SAP,germany.

i have also applied in SRH Heidelberg for masters degree.

please guide me the right steps to intern in SAP, Waldorf.

i have close to 2 yrs exp. worked on SAP business objects ,currently working on SAP BI/ABAP.

however i have been mostly involved in Testing pratices only .

awaiting your reply .

Regards

mahesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mahesh

Go to http://www.sap.com/germany/index.epx and look for "Jobs & Karriere" at the bottom. This link with take you to the brand new Careers website for SAP. You can search there for internships open in Germany.

This being said, it is very, very difficult to get any internship or job in Germany unless you already have a visa to live in Germany.

But if you are applying to the university in Heidelberg as a foreigner and you do get a placement, then you can work with the international office of the university to do an internship once you have student status or even immediately after graduation.

Best Wishes

Bob

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bob,

I have recently finished my Business Objects course. So could you please guide me to start my career in this field? Is there any chance of getting SAP BO Developer internship or Trainee jobs to begin? Looking forward to hear from you.

Thanks

GBH

RichBlumberg
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Gowrish,

Hi! Certainly there are opportunities for SAP BO Developer interns. You can get alot of ideas in the following 2 locations:

- Check out the "Job Seeker" area (center part of the landing space)

Check out the job boards, blogs, and discussions.

In the end you must be pro-active to connect with customers, partners, and SAP in a professional way as some opportunities are not posted. Also, sometimes you will see a posting for senior level positions which may be a consideration that they would possibly assess an intern.

Good luck!

Richard

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I completed my sap bo.looking for internship in canada please suggest some usefull links that may helpfull ...thankyou