cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tree Display in Organizational Plan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Looks simple, still I am not getting .....

In PPOMA_BBP, PPO_SA_BBP, if I display the assignment tree for any Org Unit or Position, it displays the assignment tree from top to bottom.

But if do the same for user, central person, employee.... it shows the assignment tree from bottom to top.

Can we change the way it displays i.e. "bottom to top" or "top to bottom" as and when we want?

Thanks,

Ganapathi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to both of you.

Dear Jay Yang, You gave me a very convincing answer. I am convinced!

Regret for delay in responding.

Ganapathi

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

adding to Jay,

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/SRM/DownloadExtract-Graphicaloverviewof+PurchasingOrgstructureinSAPSRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

In PPOMA_BBP, PPO_SA_BBP, if I display the assignment tree for any Org Unit or Position, it displays the assignment tree from top to bottom. But if do the same for user, central person, employee.... it shows the assignment tree from bottom to top.

If you think about it, org unit or position are like placeholders, or folders in a file system if you will. The tree would logically show what/who belong to it. However user, central person or employee are the "leaves" of the tree meaning they don't "contain" any sub-division of the structure. Hence the display shows what/who's containing them upwards. Does that make sense to you?