cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JMS Receiver Adapter configuration help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In our scenario, we need to integrate MQ series with SAP PI, where in we are using JMS Sender and Receiver adapters to put and get the mssg from correponding IBM MQ queues.

Using Sender JMS Adapter we are consuming a txt mssg by specifying corresponding module configuration parameters, which is for converting into a XML mssg.

The issue is with JMS Receiver adapter, Inorder to get an XML mssg apart from standard/default entries ... do we need to maintain any module configuration parameters?

thnx

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

AbinashNanda
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Your question is not very clear. What you want to put to JMS queue. XML or TXT.

If XML nothing you don't have to use any module, for converting to a flat format you need to use required modules.

Abinash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As described, The scenario is txt -> XML message conversion..

In the sender JMS Comm channel we have maintained all the required modules along with the parameters..

In the receiver JMS Comm channel do we need to maintain any modules ? (Apart from calling standard modules ConvertMessageToBinary, SendBinarytoXIJMSService)

Am I missing any modules in Receiver JMS Adapter?

Thnx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you want to set any RFH2 Header parameters using the receiver adapter then you need to use the module

DynamicConfigurationBean and then the other two modules (i.e ConvertMessageToBinary and SendBinaryToXIJMSService..)

if you dont need to set any RFH2 Header parameters then no need to use the same..

HTH

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

So you want me to remove these standard default modules in receiver JMS comm channel?

Thnx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramani,

you need not provide any module in reciver JMS comm channel.

By default JMS comm channel gives output in XML format.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Das,

But once we check the payload in reciever MQ Queue it has the same txt mssg without any conversion.

Any queues?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I mean to say no need to add any other modules apart from the two modules which generate by default..

unless you dont need to set RFH2 Header Parameters...

Hope this clears you.. also modules will be generated by default..you dont need to touch if you are not doing any addtional configuration apart from sending the data to the Queue..

Cheers

Rajesh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes you need to do content conversion in JMS sender and JMS receiver communication channel,you have to use nodules PlainToXML,message transform beans,

check below link,this will solve your problem

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/XI/HowTo...ContentconversionmodulewithJ2EEJMS+adapter

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi RajSekhar,

We have maintained the below modules in the respective comm channels:

Sender JMS channel:

ConvertJMSMessageToBinary

ConvertBinaryToXMBMessage

MessageTransformBean

CallSapAdapter

Note: Maintained the necessary message transform bean module key parameters in the module configuration

Receiver JMS Channel:

ConvertMessageToBinary

SendBinarytoXIJMSService

Did not alter the by default modules in the Receiver JMS comm channel.

Am i missing any other configuration.

Thnx

Former Member
0 Kudos

this is strange...

in all case wheather sender/rcvr comm channel, you should always see the XML message...

check in moni if the sender channel is sending correct XML...

Also check the below:-

i hope you have checked the Module Key also

for SAP XI JMS Adapter/ConvertMessageToBinary ->convert_XI2Bin

SAP XI JMS Adapter/SendBinarytoXIJMSService->exit

there should n't be any entry for module configuration.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Das,

In Moni, I could see the xml message... but when the XML message gets passed to the Receiver MQ queue (via JMS Reciver comm channel) it has the same txt message which is strange.

Not sure if the issue is with PI or MQ series?

thnx