cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adobeform opens info message"enable usage rights" and form is in uneditable

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I try to launch the form using wd abap application / or execute the form from SFP setting : fillable and dynamic parameters to true, i get this information message '

This document contained certain rights to enable special features in Adobe reader . The document has been changed since

it was created and these rights are no longer valid . Please contact the author for the original version of this document "

Did any one get such message and click on 'ok', it makes the form in display mode and becomes uneditable.

When I try to open the form even in offline, it pops up the same message and the form becomes uneditable.

Not sure whether this is related to which settings. I have uninstalled sap gui, adobe live cycle designer and as well the explorer.

But no clue.

Any thoughts would really help.

Thanks,

Saujanya

Edited by: Saujanya on Jul 28, 2010 7:32 PM

Edited by: Saujanya on Jul 28, 2010 7:33 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I close this thread ,as i couldnt get any further response.

ChrisSolomon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

One of the first ones in the search has a STEP-BY-STEP fix for it. The SEARCH continues....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

I am not able to find it.. can u please pass on the links to the thread if you think thats related to my issue. As I am still not able to find it .

thanks.

Saujanya

former_member188019
Active Participant
0 Kudos

in livecycle, Menu Edit->Form, Defalut tab, what are the parameters you have set

a similar link:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

The form works fine . i have tested it on my colleague's machine . But it didnt work on my machine. I think this is related to my machine . Its Windows vista . SAP adobe live cycle 8.0 and Adobe reader 8.1.2.

I tried with other reader versions : 8.2 and 9.3.. but the error occurs on my machine only .

Not sure where is the bug with the reader or installation ??

Regards,

Saujanya

Edited by: Saujanya on Jul 29, 2010 5:22 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am also getting the same info message, when I try to launch the forms in employee related services in HR administrator and the form fields are not editable.

Info message:

"This document contained certain rights to enable special features in Adobe reader. The document has been changed since

it was created and these rights are no longer valid . Please contact the author for the original version of this documentu201D

I have checked Reader rights validity in Visual admin, It is valid up to 2023

We are using adobe reader 8.0

Kindly provide the inputs to resolve this issue.

Thanks and Regards,

Vasu

ChrisSolomon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You know what.....the dammnedest thing happened....I did a search on "certain rights to enable special features" in this forum for any results ever and guess what....I got PAGES of results for exactly the same issue!

I'm not kidding!!!! Try it yourself....USE THE SEARCH!!!!

It's AMAZING!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thanks alot for your feedback . But I did search and could nt exactly find the issue which I am looking for . I found one thread which might be the one.. but not sure as the thread is not really continued further.

[]

So I thought let me check if the community has any clue if they had,

Best Regards,

Saujanya