Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where are the activation links from a BC-set

stefan_schnell
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello community,

I want to activate a BC-set but I get an error "No data found to write activation links for object xy".

I read a lot of OSS messages, but none really helped me.

Where can I find the activation links? Is there a table? Or is an activation link a record in SCPRACTR table?

Thanks for help.

Cheers

Stefan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

stefan_schnell
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello community,

I think the activation links are records in the tables SCPRACTR - BC Set: Active records in Local System - and SCPRACTP - BC Set: Activated in local system. If it is not possible to write records in these tables, you get the error "No data found for writing activation links for the object xy". All OSS messages tell about correction in the code. To activate the BC Set use the expert mode.

Cheers

Stefan

stefan_schnell
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello community,

definitely are the activation links records in the tables named above. If a BC set is activated, the function module SCPR_ACTIVATE_BCSETS_REMOTE is called. This calls the function module SCPR_HI_ACTLINKS_UPDATE. And with SCPR_HI_DB_SCPRACTR_WRITE and SCPR_HI_DB_SCPRACTP this writes into the tables. So far, so good.

But if an error occurs, the content of the BC set has been written into the tables, only the writing of the activation links has failed and the status of the BC set is "red". Is it alright to ignore the error "...to write activation links for object xy"?

If it is necessary to analyze a problem, set a remote breakpoint on the function module SCPR_HI_ACTLINKS_UPDATE and activate the BC set again.

Cheers

Stefan

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you read SAP Note 1084188 - SCPR20: SCPR116 Error during BC Set Activation.

I think it might just do the trick

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

You can activated BC from SPRO Tcode

u can see buttins are there BC SET for Activty

Regads

Jayesh

stefan_schnell
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Juan,

thanks for your reply. I know the OSS message, but I does not solve my problem. The SAP_BASIS is 701 and the package is SAPKB70019.

Cheers

Stefan

stefan_schnell
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Jayesh,

thanks for your reply and your hint. I use the SPRO often, but I never use the BC-Set buttons - very interesting.

Cheers

Stefan