cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

table row colors alternating

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

I'm trying in the configure properties of a table change the row colors to alternating, but it has no effect.

It always remains the same formating, i.e., every row with the same blue color.

I only can set it to alternating if the table is marked in the properties as editable (Editing condition = true). It doesn't make any sense! I do not want the user to change the cells of the table, but still want to use alternating colors, and it is not possible.

I'm using Visual Composer 7.01 with SP5

Does anyone have any idea?

Tanks,

Diogo Ferreira.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have noticed that if you include your table in a nested iView and change the iView's layout property to Primary Frame (this is default), it will work.

Thanks,

Subba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Diogo Ferreira:

I solve this problem with the follow procecure:

1. I marked as (Editing condition = true).

2. Rows color : alternating

3.In the same tapstrip down you will see the columns that are visible, you must go over each column and right click over each row visible that is declare like input field, so you select properties, in the window that will apear on the first tapstrip (General)you will have to select disable.

4. Save and deploy your VC model, execute and then you´ll have the same view with alternating rows but the editable funtion for the columns you selected is going to be disable.

Hope this help you and other people who is in the same situation.

Good luck.

Att

Andres Medellin/ Marlys Caballero

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

From VC design time we can do the alternate setting only we set its editing mode to true .

becasue here they want to distinguish b/w editable tabel and non editable table.

but if you want make the rows in alternating colors with non editable condition then you must apply some kind of theme to your table.

Regards,

Govindu