cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order TYPE-customer Blocking

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I want to Block Particular customer to Particular Order type.

How to Achieve this?

Any Userexit exist?

Reg,

Amol

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

bcrao
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this exit also

EXIT_SAPLV09A_004

Use this user exit to integrate your own check in a program, that runs before the partner is saved in the document.

Thanks

Chidambaram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amol,

rather than assgining the customer group and creating new 1 its better to go with some ZZ table develoment.

maintain customer and order type in ZZ table and check box as active.

As said above by Mukund, in MV45AFZZ, there are different sections. You can select any one of those. I recommend Save_Document_Prepare. now if the combination of customer and order type is active then should not allow to create / save order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use the user exit MV45AFZZ.

In MV45AFZZ, there are different sections. You can select any one of those. I recommend Save_Document_Prepare.

There you can make it by using Additional data for the customer. Say customer group 1. Create a customer grp 1 A1-Not applicable to XZY order type. Then assign that Customer Grp 1 to the particular customer. Put a logic in the user exit in such a way that, if the order type = xyz and customer grp1 = A1, order should not be created or order should be blocked. (as required).

As the code is not hard coded for the customer number, it can be used for any number of customers.

Hope this helps

Thanks

Mukund S