cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alerts are not triggering on sender side

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have created alert emails and the alerts are wokring fine but when i test the alert is coming if the receiver side is having some

issue and the alert emails are coming.

I would like to get the alerts if any things happened in sender side and aslo i need email, for example i

have wrongly configured the archive directory at that time sender cc is in red but not getting the alert.

I am on PI 7.1 version.

Pls advise where would be the problem.

Thanks,

Srikanth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

I understand that you have configured the alerts and working fine when there is any issue at the receiver side and you would like to get alerts when anything is wrong from the sender side?

An alert is a notification informing its recipients that a critical or very important situation has arisen.

Refer the below web link:

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/XI/AlertConfigurationin+XI

I would like to inform you onething, the alerts would be displayed if the message reaches XI, until then you would not get alerts. If the communication channel is configured anything wrong then you can check in the communication channel monitoring to identify when the channel is configured correctly.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hareen,

Thanks for your reply,

but for example i wrongly configured the archive directory and i don't have permessions to write the file into archive directory at that time scenario is working fine without any issue but when i check CC monitoring the sender CC is red at that time i sould get alert mail but i am not getting here.

The scenario is working corectly but don't have permessions to archive the file into archive directory at that time in Message audit its showing Error while archiving but the file is processing without any issue but my question is we should get email bcaz there is something wrong in Sender CC.

Thanks,

Srikanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks,

Srikanth Reddy