cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPPF_MEDIA032 error even i maintained mail address in BP

0 Kudos

dear experts

i have a prıblem in service desk.

i made customising in sppfcaadm, for CRM_ORDER, i defined action profile and actions, condition configuration accordingly

my problem is:

when i select " partner dependent", and mainraind partner function as "SLFN0002" ( reported by), system can not send e mail to the message creator

When i deselect it and maintain e mail addres in " condition configuration" Processing details screen, in recipients tab, in address field, mail is sent to the mail addres

i want to send system to send mail to the creator e mail address, which is maintained in BP .

pls help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

khalil_serrhini
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

could you please confirm that your problem is fixed ?

Regards

Khalil

khalil_serrhini
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please follow what said in sap note Note 1041455 - Partner dependant actions are not executed (2) and you ll see partner dependant action appears in action box (change setting in sppfcadm so it is partner dependent)

After retesting keep us updated !!

You can also simply deactivate Badi CRM_DNO_PARTNER_1 and set action to partner dependant. This will make your actions appears in action box. That s what i usually do but !

Hope this helps

Regards

Khalil

Edited by: Khalil SERRHINI on Jul 29, 2010 4:31 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello

i want to add additional information

1- first. when i set partner dependant, system do not show anything in action tab, and also do not send an e-mail. so there is no spesific error in the , service desk message, action llog.

2- i deselect partner dependancy, but in that situation, i get following error message.

No communication data could be determined from address

Message no. SPPF_MEDIA032

Diagnosis

No recipient could be determined for the transferred address.

Company address:

Personal address:

System Response

Processing cannot be performed.

Procedure

Check whether address data has been entered in the central address administration for the required processing type.

when i maintain e mail addess in action tab, as i said, system send an email, without any error. ( but that spesific e mail, not those in BP)

so the problem is partner dependancty. Is there any additional Customising to do?

khalil_serrhini
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

what is the system respons when you try to send e mail with action set as partner dependant.

Please check log in tab actions of CRM transaction.

also please make sure that BP has email adress in section 'Communication' of transaction BP and that standard communication method is set to 'e-mail' also in TR BP (tab Address)

Regards

Khalil