cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sap-script

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

My sap-script form printview contains 3 pages , first page contains required data according to requirement ,remaining 2 pages are blank . I want to delete this two extra blank pages ,so suggest me what to do. My sapscript layout contains single page as "FIRST' page and i mentioned next page for that as 'FIRST' only.but still it printing 2 extra blank pages ,how to remove this two extra blank pages without modifying print program.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you tell me whether you are using any standard program ?

Reason, in the selection there may be option to print additional form and the form may be blank. For instance, if you see the program - RFFOUS_C (International Payment Medium - Check (with check management)), you have the option to print Cheque, payment advice, payment summary all in one.

I had a similay issue once.

Regards,

Selva K.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Selva K ,

Yes ,I have copied standard sap-script form 'J_1IEWT_CERT' (form 16) to Zform.

Former Member
0 Kudos

And print program is J_1IEWT_CERT for my custom sap script

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Normally, for the withholding tax certificate form, there will be summary details on second and third page. Hope, you have done some changes with the same.

Could you tell me what are the changes you have done?

Regards,

Selva K.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Selva K ,

According to requirement i dont want summary details , So in zform , i have commented code related summary details in 'Window' tab.

1) And in 'Page Window' from 'FIRST' page i deleted windows related to summary details.

2) In Zform Iayout , I deleted pages as mentioned below.

FNEXT

FOURTH

NEXT

THIRD

TNEXT

3) I have mentioned next page for 'FIRST' page as first only.

Thanks.