cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What the incomplete procedure "MP" mean in table TVUV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want block the sales order save without net value. So I set the incomplete procedure involving "net value" and also chose "IC-dialog" in function "Assign procedures to the sales document types". Because the material in sales order is configurable, system also prompt the configuration is incomplete if I did not finish configuration. Actually I did not add "VBAP-CUOBJ" into incomplete procedure. And I check table "TVUV", I found data "MP" at incomplete procedure field existing.

How can I remove the configuration check in incomplete procedure which was taken by SAP automatically?

thanks

Jason

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jason

Incomp Procedure MP is the generic (behind the scenes) procedure for fields which are not directly input in the document, CUOBJ being one of them.

I don't think you can change that, but may be you can work with the program FV45PFAP_VBAP_PRUEFEN_VOLLST to change the behavior, I am not sure.

Take a look at this OSS note and it may help you. Let me know how it goes for the education of all of us.

1242973 - Incompleteness: System does not issue warning

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to OVA2 and try this.

1) Select B - Sales Item

2) Double click on Procedures tab

3) Select 20 - Standard Item

4) Double click on Fields

5) Maintain the following

Table::Fldnam::::Description:::::Scr.::Status::Warng::Seq.

VBAP:::NETWR::::Net Value::::PKON::::04:::::

Finally, go to VOV7, select your item category and execute. There you can see a field "Incompletion Proced.", where you assign 20 as mentioned above in point 3

Now without net value, your sale order cannot be saved.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi