cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internal Note

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are with SRM5.0. When i try to transfer Vendor text/Internal Note thru SC, Vendor text i can able to see in PO(at item level) in ECC, but unable to see Internal note over there.

Any inputs ?

Thanks

Maron

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Internal Note could be like REQUESTER ( shopping cart creater) passes some information to BUYER ( to the cockpit and buyer can see what Requester has written) i.e Internal note for additional information to help the BUYER to source this item like technical / commercial information only available for only internal communication.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If so, why internal note is appreaing in Purchase Req. & not in PO ?

Thanks

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

yes. you may be correct . it must go to PO as well.

but check all texts in the PO .some where it must copied in the PO

if not copied you can raise oss message

Note 1292913 - Describe requirement internal note displays wrong field

You have custom text types with fixed values defined for shopping cart. You add an item to your SC and you select a fixed value for the custom text type in the Documents and Attachments tab. You then click on Describe Requirement to create a new item and the internal note field on the Describe Requirement screen displays the drop down input field with the fixed values for the custom text type.

SRM_SERVER 550 SAPKIBKT16 - IT IS AVAILABLE FOR SP16

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes, Resolved. We can add n make selection of Texts for PO in Configuration if anything missed out.

Thanks Muthu.