cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web Service

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I have created a webservice from XI to webservice on the internet the scenario work fine but getting an error msg back from the web service. I was wondering if there is a way to see the actual wsdl file that we send from xi to the webservice?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
I was wondering if there is a way to see the actual wsdl file that we send from xi to the webservice?

Max you can do is check the payload in the Communication Channel.

Is the target webservice returning required message when pinged directly (using SOAP UI etc)?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thx for your reply.

Im sending rfc from the R/3 system trough xi to the webservice and get response back from webservice:

<return xsi:type="xsd:string">ERR: 001, Authentication failed</return>

Now I want to check the wsdl file that was send from xi to the webservice to see if it is in the correct format that the webservice expects?

Regards Stephan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi stephan,

you can see the payload in the Communication channel monitoring.

thanks,

hemanth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Stefan,

There is no way that you can check the WSDL unless it is shared. When you are sending RFC->XI->Internet Webservice, you are getting an error like Authentication Fails. Check the user authentication, your internet proxy settings and also check whether you can ping the Webservice from your server.

I would like to get two things from you,

a. Can you run a successful telnet from your XI server console to the particular port that the webservice is listening?

b. When you are using Webservice->XI->Webservice call, what is the error you are getting?

Regards,

Sugata

Former Member
0 Kudos

Stephan,

Try using TCP Gateway ... that might help.

Regards,

Neetesh