Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Procedure for CIF - Quota arrangement Managed materials

former_member184655
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Forum members,

While creating an integration model for the materials which has got a quota arrangement (say 50 % to prod.version 1 and 50 % to

prod.version 2) in ECC for which the demand has to get splited 50 % to each of the production version does CFM1 nd CFM2 alone

is sufficient? If not how to address the same in APO?

Please give me some sugesstions on the same.

Regards

S Mangalraj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mangal,

In Quota arrangement, check the source of supply and intervals are

maintained correctly in APO. Also check the application log

generated in /sapapo/rrp3 screen

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I do not thing there is any option avialbe to integrate Quota from R/3 to APO. Please use trnasaction /SAPAPO/SCC_TQ1

or BAPI BAPI_QTASRVAPS_SAVEMULT12 to create quota in APO.

Rgs- Vikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Quota arrangement need to be maintained manually in SCM APO. Development work as suggested in above reply will be required to create automatic quota creation in APO based on SAP R/3, ECC data.

Regards

Datta

former_member184655
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Vikas,

Thanks for your guidance.

I have created the quota as explained by you.

At the time of order creation in/SAPAPO/RRP3,the system is giving me an error as follows,

In-house production 34041, source of supply A1111100 20050001 Invalid time interval.

Now should I check the data in APO related to quota?

Please help me.

Regards

S Mangalraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mangal,

Pls check for notes.

432410 and 1151341.

Thanks,

nandha

Former Member
0 Kudos

There could be many reasons for this error , most of the reasons are related to the master data inconsistency in general .Please check there must be another error messages along with this where you could find information for failure.

However, as this starts happening after the quota arrangement maintained , right ? so please check thje validity of the quota maintained and make sure that none of the quota has validity after thant 31.12.2037 23.59.49 because this is the max. system time.

Rgs- Vikas

former_member184655
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Vikas,

I have made the changes for the valid to date of the quota arranegment setting in/SAPAPO?SCC_TQ1 as

explained by you.But when I create an order in /SAPAPO/RRP3 still the system is creating only for the first

production version(PDS).

I have given some requirement in /SAPAPO/RRP3 and also tried to take a heuristic run

through /SAPAPO/SNP01 ,but again i'm getting only 1 planned order,can you please help me regarding this

issue.

Correct me where I'm wrong.

Regards

S Mangalraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please note you have to maintain the heuristic in the product master also and please also check all of the PDS should be vaild on the date of requirement.

Rgs-Vikas