cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use SOAP sender adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

i have configured the SOAP sender adapter. Now my 3rd party needs to send me a soap message.

I have checked that the status at the following URL is OK:

http://host:port/XISOAPAdapter/MessageServlet?channel=:MXII_Web_Service:SOAP_MXII_Sender.

This is fine, however

I am unsure of the following:

1. Does XI make a wsdl available to the 3rd party?

2. Where does my 3rd party send the soap message to?

3. Is the SOAP message sent via a query string?

4. Do I need to create a web service?

Thanks for all your help in advance

Clinton

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Clinton,

Wsdl can be generated in the Directory in XI .

So you need to have SOAP client to send the message

Refer this -

/people/siva.maranani/blog/2005/09/03/invoke-webservices-using-sapxi

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Moorthy

Thanks for your answer.

The problem was solved, we used .Net to write a webservice to our wsdl.

I have now another problem.... When the message comes into XI it shows that no receiver found(RCVR_DETERMINATION">NO_RECEIVER_CASE_ASYNC). If I just test the scenario with a file adpter as Sender, and Receiver it is fine, but when using the SOAP adapter as Sender, it gives me the no receiver found message.

Any help with this issue will be appreciated.

Thanks again

Clinton

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Clinton,

<i>When the message comes into XI it shows that no receiver found(RCVR_DETERMINATION">NO_RECEIVER_CASE_ASYNC). If I just test the scenario with a file adpter as Sender, and Receiver it is fine, but when using the SOAP adapter as Sender, it gives me the no receiver found message.</i>

Did you create the Sender Agreement , Receiver Determination using the correct Interfaces? As the error message clearly states, XI is unable to determine a Receivr.

Would suggest that you take a look at the config in ID, see if all Configuration have been doen fine and activated.

Regards,

Bhavesh

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

have you configured your scenario?

has the receiver BS been specified ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have configured the scenario and are fairly confident that it is fine. I think the problem is with the Sender_SOAP_Adapter: the name, and namespace within the SOAP adapter should be the outbound interface name and namespace? I did not tick one of the options on the adapter - is that fine (talking about the Conversion Parameters).

Is there anything else i should be aware of that could cause this? Could it be that the SOAP adapter cannot give the soap message(xml) to a receiver file adapter?

Thanks

Clinton

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Clinton,

In the SOAP Sender Adapter, you need to mention the correct namespace and the outbound interface.

And the error may be because of , SOAP adapter is triggering some other Outbound Interface with the same name. i,e there may be 2 Sender Interfaces of having same name. This you can verify by going to SXMB_MONI and check Sender Interface, Sender Service, Reciever Interface, Service.

Also make sure that , your sender agreement for the Soap sender adapter is using right Outbound Interface.

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Moorthy

I have checked the scenario with file adapters and this seems to be fine. I think that it is only the sender SOAP adapter that is giving the problem. In the namespace i put the outbound interface and the namespace is the nsmaspace for that outbound interface name.

Is there anything else that i could check.

Tha ks for all help

Clinton

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think, for a given Sender Interface XI is not able to find the Reciever Assigned,

So , After invoking the interface, can you check in the SXMB_MONI - as i told, check for the Sender interface,Recievr Interface Services etc. This you need to check for the SOAP sender Interface. not for the File Sender, I feel, you have used same sender interface for both file and the SOAP sender. (just my assumption) check these...

as per the above error I feel,SOAP adapter configuration is correct..

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am not able to test this scenario due to some problems here, but I think with you previous help I could solve it, will let you know as soon as we are up again.

Thanks for all the help

Clinton

Answers (0)