cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to see Invoices in Rebate Agreement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Rebate Agreement created, on that SO->DEL->Invoice also created.

In Invoice item level BO02 doesn't exist but when you click on Analysis it shows Bo02:-Condition record exists, but has not been set

Now in Rebate Agreement when i click on Black Square Button:- Verification level, i don't see any invoice No created but actually 5 invoices created on Rebate Agreement.

How to do Settlement for same?

When i Run SE38->"SDBONT06" it gives message "New Bonus Procedure Not Active"

Reg,

Antaa21

Edited by: antaa21 on Jul 28, 2010 8:10 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When there is no Rebate conditions in your Billing document, no Accrual will be posted to accounting and no Billing document will be found in your Rebate agreement.

Your Rebate condition must feature in your Billing document.

- You need to check the "Validity period" of the condition record in the Rebate Agreement.

- check the Rebate activation at Sales organisation, Billing Type and Payer.

- sometimes when your Rebate Agreement is in change mode and if you are creating the Rebate relevant Billing document then such type of error comes.

check the above.

Regards

Pradyumna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradyumna

It is working properly for other customer. for which there are invoices created without Bo02 in in it.

All, Payer, Sales Org, Billing doc type are activated for Rebate.

Reg,

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Whenever the invoice is posted into accounting, the rebate agreement will get updated . When the posting does not happen(even though the billing document is generated), it will not get updated.

So, kindly go to the change mode of billing document and see whether the accounting entry is posted for the rebate process. If it is not posted, kindly check the ActKy field and Accrls field of the pricing procedure. If it is set correctly, the issue will not happen.

This suggestion is based on the assumption that you have told that it is working for customers for invoices without Bo02. Kindly update the result.