cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calling standard printer driver program RVADOR01 from ALV report

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have ALV report (Sales order documents) and one of columns in report is icon type with print preview link (hotspot). When user press icon, I would like to call standard print program RVADOR01 (actually we have custom Z_RVADOR01 and custom smartform which are working fine when using Document -> Output in VA03) to display print preview. I don't know how to call (trigger) print driver routine and pass needed parameters to it (ex. SO number).

Marko

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you should to call VA03,, when clicking on a any sales order .. it will be much easier and looking relative to your requirement..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually I did that. But then you are at least three clicks away from print preview screen. For testing purpose I've created custom smartform and run it from my report. It is working like I want. Now, instead of my procedure I want to run standard printer driver program with needed parameters. I believe that all it needs is document number (vbeln) and all the rest is already there, program, smatform... I just don't know how to use it (ex. pass parameters).

I know I maybe complicating too much but I am ABAP beginner and want to learn as much as possible. Thank you anyway!