cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EasyDMS 7 silent install

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are trying to install EasyDMS 7 SP6 on all of our computers in our organization (about 200).

Is it possible to do a silent install (without all the "next" clicks on the regular install)

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, of course, but to do so I need a silent install (without all the "next" clicks), so it will lunch and install itself without user interaction.

Former Member
0 Kudos

That would be the minimal manual intervention needed Eitams(for setup on 200 clients remotely in one go)!! Afraid, no other options for now.

Regards,

Pradeepkumar Haragoldavar

former_member345274
Participant
0 Kudos

I think silent install is possible with setting up an installtion server and pusing to client. See wiki

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/PLM/MassworkstationdeploymentwithEasyDMS+7.0 and the refernced docs for info.

As EasyDMS 7.0 uses standard SAP installer, you can follow the same way as you deploy SAP GUI.

Jomerce

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks,

I will give it a try.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eitam,

Installing on each of the 200 client systems manually would be laborious. Instead reach out to your network administrator and ensure that they do a remote installation on all the 200 systems(on network) in one go. Will save time that way!!

Regards,

Pradeepkumar Haragoldavar