SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FM BAPI_ISUACCOUNT_GETDETAIL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all, We are using FM BAPI_ISUACCOUNT_GETDETAIL. We need to post a document with a tax line and it is supposed that the FM has to create the line automatically. Does anybody have experience with this BAPI? We can post only documents with-out a tax line. We are mapping fields TAX_BASE_LOC_CURR, TAX_BASE, TAX_TRANSACT_KEY (= u2018MWSu2019), TAX_PERCENT_RATE (= 19), TAX_CODE, OTHER_TAX_CODE of the GENLEDGERPOSITIONS table. This is not enough. Seems that we need to do something more. Do we have to create a new line for the tax information? Thanks in advance. Fernando.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Fernando,

I am not sure about the fact that whether the BAPI calls the account determination or not.

I think you must explicitly provide those details in your calling parameters for the BAPI.

You can call FKK_ACCOUNT_DETERMINE and posting area R001 using the information you have, and then move those results to the general ledger positions structure (GENLEDGERPOSITIONS) prior to the BAPI call.

Alternatively, you can also use BAPI_CTRACDOCUMENT_CREATE to post a FI-CA document with tax line.

Thanks,

Amlan

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Fernando,

I am not sure about the fact that whether the BAPI calls the account determination or not.

I think you must explicitly provide those details in your calling parameters for the BAPI.

You can call FKK_ACCOUNT_DETERMINE and posting area R001 using the information you have, and then move those results to the general ledger positions structure (GENLEDGERPOSITIONS) prior to the BAPI call.

Alternatively, you can also use BAPI_CTRACDOCUMENT_CREATE to post a FI-CA document with tax line.

Thanks,

Amlan

Former Member
0 Kudos

I will post again the thread since I have made a grammatical mistake.

We are using FM BAPI_CTRACDOCUMENT_CREATE. We need to post a document with a tax line and it is supposed that the FM has to create the line automatically. Does anybody have experience with this BAPI? We can post only documents with-out a tax line.

We are mapping fields TAX_BASE_LOC_CURR, TAX_BASE, TAX_TRANSACT_KEY (= u2018MWSu2019), TAX_PERCENT_RATE (= 19), TAX_CODE, OTHER_TAX_CODE of the GENLEDGERPOSITIONS table. This is not enough. Seems that we need to do something more. Do we have to create a new line for the tax information?

Thanks in advance.

Fernando.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are calculating the tax amount with FM FKK_TAX_LINES_CREATE. Then, we are adding one more line to the structure/table GENLEDGERPOSITIONS of the FM BAPI_CTRACDOCUMENT_CREATE.