cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table and Footer text

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am having a table and having grand total fields in my layout. I am able to print all the line items and able to sum up for grand total. But I need to show total in last page at page bottom position not immediately after table item entries. I need below format.

Pg 1

Lineitem1 XXXX 100

Lineitem2 XXXX 100

Lineitem3 XXXX 100

LineitemN XXXX 100

Page 2

Lineitem1 XXXX 100

Lineitem2 XXXX 100

Lineitem3 XXXX 100

< SAME Table column lines>

< SAME Table column lines>

GRAND total at bottom of page. (Not immediately after table entries>

Please suggest the workaround to do this. Is this acheivable to have column lines even if we didnt have record in middle of page.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This question has been asked like dozen times in last three months. To search could help. Otto

Former Member
0 Kudos

I know to display the footer only in last page and I am able to do. I believe the question has been misunderstood.

I need to show the table column borders before the footer starts. Lets say in Page 2 I have only two records, then the two records will be at top and the footer will be bottom of page. The area between table and footer will be blank(I dont need blank space) instead I would like to show the table column borders till footer starts.

Thanks in advance..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can identify if the current page is the last page and only then display the grand total.

If current_pg == total_no_of_pg

{

display total.

}

Also put the grand total field in a subform which will be positioned.

Regards,

Omkar Mirvankar.

andrs_sarcevic
Contributor
0 Kudos

Maybe a subform separated from the table at the bottom of the last page displaying those values you were able to sum up?

Cheers.