cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changes to Delivery after it is sent for Pickup (in EWM)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

here i have a requirement with my client:

Current Landscape: ECC 6.0 EHP4, EWM 7.0 (on Separate server)

Additional data: Implementing HU, RF guided transations

Scenario:

on 07/20(July 20)

Customer create an SO, delivery created in ECC --> replicated to EWM --> Outbound delivery doc created --> WT...WO...created --> assigned to a resource for Pick up on 07/30 (july 30).

On July 30th, i wanted to change the delivery doc in ECC.

for the above scenatio, please suggest what are the config changes that i have to make and how the resource allocation is done based on the change in quantities?

waiting for reply. please let me know if more details are needed

Thanks

Venkat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

christian_rosa
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

It is NOT possible to change them in ERP after sent to EWM and picked up. You have to finish them with 0 quantity in EWM and then re-create if you would like to change them. It goes for Outbound deliveries.

However the Inbound deliveries can be changed in ERP also after the replication, but only using transaction VL60, with the condition that the delivery in EWM hasnu2019t been processed yet. If you performed already any task, then the change should be rejected (not directly in dialog, but later on automatically).

One additional information about deleting vs rejecting:

Deleting deliveries in EWM normally will never really delete them, but only create e.g. a new inbound delivery (PDI) from an inbound delivery notification (IDN). If you want to reject deliveries, use the reject button for PDIs, or decrease the quantities to 0 for PDOs and create a final delivery.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Christian,

Thanks for your reply. it was very helpful. looking for other options, even any chances of customizations.

I have rewarded the points

Thanks

Venkat