<ProductActivity>     			1..1
    <Item>				1..Unbound
        <Inventory>			0..1
           UnrestrictedUseQuantity	                     1..1
           QualityInspectionQuantity	                     0..1
	</Inventory>
         <SalesTimeSeries>
               <Item>
                     Quantity                                                1..1
               </Item>
    </Item>
</ProductActivity>

The source side DA02_ZA tag comes 5 times per one Group_ZA tag. In first value DA02_ZA, ZA01 comes with 'QA', second value DA02_ZA.ZA01 comes 'QD', third value DA02_ZA.ZA01 comes 'QT',fourth value DA02_ZA.ZA01 comes 'QX' and fifth value DA02_ZA.ZA01 comes 'QZ'. If ZA01='QA' then need to pass ZA02 value into ' UnrestrictedUseQuantity'. If ZA01="QD" then need to pass ZA02 value into "QualityInspectionQuantity", if ZA01="QT" then ZA02 pass into "Quantity" field. The similary I need to valid this ZA01 five values and pass ZA02 into Target side with some more tags.

After my mappingp into target side, the first ZA02 value is coming into all target side fields.

How to put condition ZA01 is not equal to 'QD' or not Equla to "QT'.

Please cany any help me to resolve my issue.

Many Thanks in Advance

Regards

San

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> After my mappingp into target side, the first ZA02 value is coming into all target side fields.

>

> How to put condition ZA01 is not equal to 'QD' or not Equla to "QT'.

>

use boolean equals function

ZA01---------------------------->
                                                BOOLEAN EQUALS----->NOT(STANDARD FUNCTION_------>TARGET
Constant[QD]------------------->

Regards,

Raj

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Addition to the condition mentioned you need to handle the context..of the tag..put the context to the parent so that it will generate as per the needed...

HTH

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Many thanks for sharing my problem. But I don't know some reason this mapping is not happeing. Please have a look the condition I did

ZA01-->

Text (equalsS) -

>

Constat (QA)-->

• AND (function) ****** If (function)

• *********************************** Pass ZA02 field value into ----> Target

ZA01-->

Equals(Boolean) --> Not -

>

Constat (QD)-->

With the above condition values are not populating and I have changed ZA02 to Context Header, no use

Any help in this please?

Regards

San