cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Smartforms recommended for use in check payments?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Looking at some of the comments on this Forum, I am apprehensive about the advisability of using SMARTFORMS for check payments. I see issues in configuration (only Script/PDF Forms are available in Payment Methods) and the driver program RFFOUS_C needs special customization, etc.

My thanks in advance for sharing your thoughts and experiences of using SMARTFORMS for this aspect (versus SAPSCRIPT).

Regards,

Ananth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

SAP support cheque printing via either for technology as outlined in SAP note: 94233 - MICR font support

Regards.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a cheque developed through Smartforms.

This needs to be integrated into configuration (FBZP) and F110 process invoking RFFOUS_C or modification there of, so that cheques are printed for the Payment Runs.

This is where i am stuck. My customized RFFOUS_C that invokes Smartforms Cheque is not getting the data passed. There is some connectivity missing. (I am quite far away from other issues like MICR printing).

How to navigate through this payment process through RFFOUS_C (replacing SAPSCRIPT cheque with Smartforms Cheque)?

Regards.

Pawan_Kesari
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> I have a cheque developed through Smartforms.

>

> This needs to be integrated into configuration (FBZP) and F110 process invoking RFFOUS_C or modification there of, so that cheques are printed for the Payment Runs.

>

> This is where i am stuck. My customized RFFOUS_C that invokes Smartforms Cheque is not getting the data passed. There is some connectivity missing. (I am quite far away from other issues like MICR printing).

>

> How to navigate through this payment process through RFFOUS_C (replacing SAPSCRIPT cheque with Smartforms Cheque)?

>

> Regards.

Assuming you copied the RFFOUS_C into Z program, did you then made config changes so that your program will be called for payment method C in company code/country.

Check setting in F110

F110->Enviroment->Display Config->Payment methods in country/Payment methods in company code

check program name specified in there.

Regards,

Pawan.