Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Message Mapping error - The input-parameter <channel> does not exist

Hi,

I have a scenario in PI 7.1 imported from a standard design packge (for NFe solution) used to send invoices through an email to the customers (B2B outbound scenario).

I had changed this scenario by implementing the steps commented in the article http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/index?rid=/library/uuid/00a7ba12-e7cd-2b10-d589-e52b11346f77.

Basically is to perform a lookup in the mapping during runtime to get an email address and put it in advanced email adapter configuration ("TO" field).

As described in the article, I created a Z mapping with the RFC call and informed such mapping name in the existing Operation Mapping, only changing the order which the mappings will be executed (there is another one, Java mapping and I needed to push it to second, and put the ZMapp in first).

Now, when testing this message mapping (Z) it works fine, the lookup is done.

When I try to test the Operation Mapping (with ZMapping first and Java Mapping second), it throws me the error:

RuntimeException when executing application mapping program com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_SourceMail_to_TargetMail_; Details: com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException; com.sap.aii.mapping.api.UndefinedParameterException: The input-parameter In_RFC_ECC does not exist.

(In_RFC_ECC is the communication channel created to perform the lookup).

Does anyone knows where is the problem?

Thanks in advance.

Rafael Vieira.

Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question