Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WM stock report

Former Member
0 Kudos

WM stock report

Hi,

When performing housekeeping on SAP, we run a WM stock report using LX02. This lists all items that are currently in storage area 0002 914. On a weekly basis we confirm that all materials listed in 914 are physically in the designated 914 areas within the Production facility. This is important for stock control and raw material ordering purposes.

At the moment, we have an issue that is taking a lot of time to resolve and I have included an example below.

Material 81033, RNBB4176 is showing in LX02. It shows that 20 exist in 914. However, I know this material has been used and is not physically in 914. When I perform a check in LS26 on SAP to confirm this, the stock is showing as zero .When I drill down into the 0 quantity, a + 20 and - 20 is shown .

To fix this I have to do an LT01 movement, cancelling out the negative stock by transferring the positive to that location . This has to be performed regularly and I was hoping we could discover the root cause behind this so we didn't have to continue doing LT01 movements for these types of items.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is probably the TO is geting created but not confirmed.You need to confirm the TO to get the 914 stock out of the warehouse.

Former Member
0 Kudos

To find the root cause research the T.O. that created the negative stock.

Stock should not be moved out unless it is in the bin. I suspect you need a process change so the material is in the bin before the negative is created.

Once you find the root cause of the negative you can change the order of the process (and most likely need to automate the T.O. creation confirmation) so the material is available in the bin when the t.o. is created to remove it.

hope that helps

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is the stock type of that +20/-20 pcs different?

If yes, it's very likely you have unprocessed PCN (posting change notice) - you can process them from transaction LU04. By processing the PCN system creates the transfer orders (at the moment it seems you are doing at the moment manually).

Please read SAP online help about PCNs:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/c6/f843a14afa11d182b90000e829fbfe/frameset.htm

Regards,

Csaba

Edited by: Csaba Szommer on Jul 28, 2010 7:57 AM