cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sapscript printing test problem in QA while its fine in DEV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a custom sapscript for customer account statement (Tcode: f.27) which is working fine in Dev system. It is transported to Quality system. There first 2 columns in the main window are not getting printed. Even the headings are also not getting printed. (In SE71 Utilities -> Printing Test) In the layout itself the 2 column headings are not displayed. I retransported it from DEV but the problem is not resolved. All the configuration settings are fine and in tune with DEV system. What could be the reason while everything is fine in the Dev system layout.

Thanks in Advance

Siva Kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RichHeilman
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Sapscrpts are client dependent, so you may have to copy the form from one client to another depending on your configuration. Do you have more than one client in the QA box? Which cilent are you importing the transport with? Is this the same client that you are viewing the form in?

Regards,

Rich Heilman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hir Rich,

Thanks for your early reply.

Yes, its moved to 200 client and i am testing in 200 client only.

Thanks

Siva Kumar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member1115366
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Are you involking standard texts or ABAP form routines that exist in your DEV system but have not been created in or transported to QA?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue Resolved jusy by giving space before the line starting i.e., before column headings begin. (Strange!!!).

Thanks to u all

Siva Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiv kumar,

I am also facing the same type of issue..

the print preview ..is all good in DEV.

but in QXX..i am not getting the proper layout.

some data missing and allignment problem also.

could you suggest me anything to solve this issue.

Thanks