cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble Shooting using SXMB_MONI

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have developed a scenario which uses XML Message to File Based Adapter.

When I execute SXMB_MONI, I can see the message paiing through PI successfully and also I can see the message coming to target directory. But I am not able to get all the fields as per the Outbound message type. I have two fields missing.

I wanted to trouble shoot the issues.

I checked the payload in each stage. I could see these fields in Inbound Message, Reciever Identification, Interface Determination, Reciever Grouping, Message Branching according to Reciever List. But I am not able to see these fields in the payload of Request Message Mapping and Technical routing.

So, What could be the problem and can any one please give conceptual overview of trouble shooting. What should be my next step.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
But I am not able to see these fields in the payload of Request Message Mapping and Technical routing.

I dont think you need an extensive troubleshooting guide for this....the inbound message has the fields but the output message doesnt.....this means that the mapping is not defined properly.

The fields that you are looking for are either not mapped in the mapping or there is validation defined in the mapping which is not fulfilled for the source values

Did you test the mapping in IR --> Message Mapping --> Test tab with the payload from SXMB_MONI .....is it showing the fields at the target?

Regards,

Abhishek.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Friends:

Thanks for the help. I was able to solve the problem.

The real problem was in XSL Mapping. I was refering to the context node and It was case sensitive. I had used Upper case, the system has not liked it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudha,

I feel the mapping for the 2 fields needs to be checked and also check what input is passed to these fields,Please test your mapping once and see if you are getting the desired output,if yes then next step would be checking the file channel configuration ,Have u done any FCC, make sure your FCC works fine.

Regards

Srinivas

0 Kudos

Hello,

You may check note:

#1060264 - PI Troubleshooting Guide 7.1

It can aid you in troubleshooting the PI system searching for the generic issues there.

Regards,

Caio Cagnani