cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to pass PERNR from Handle default to view

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using custom WDP ABAP application for EMP Leave Request, here I need to call the RFC HRASR_WDA_GET_EMPLOYEE in window's handle default method.

Once I call this RFC how to pass this pernr to view.In view already field as designed and mapped for PERNR

Plz give some solutions.

Regards

Rajesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

nagendran_r2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi, if am not wrong..

You have PERNR = Something in handle default.

and you need to pass it to the VIEW ?

From handle Default... You cant pass values to Wddoinit of your view, you can pass it to Wddomodify method.

or let me know ur exact issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nag,

Exactly, I will get some PERNR in Window's handle default method...from here I have set this value to view PERNR input field.

Please share some stuff.

Regards

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Did you create any node with the PERNR only included in it, under Component Controller and Map it to the Window Context Node??

If you do this, you can pass the data from your Handle_default method to the Component Controller and then accordingly you can access the data anywhere you need.

I hope, this will help your problem.

Regards,

-Wahid Hussain.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in your view , You have to bind your pernr attribute to the component controller node with PERNR attribute. (Contextmapping)

whereever you are (window - handle default) you have to set the component controller node/attribute PERNR.

view will automatically get your pernr value.

krishnendu_laha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hello,

you can use get_static_attrbutes to get the current node of that view

changed the pernr data

and use set_static_attrbutes method to pass again...

Thanks