Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorization Groups

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good day, I have a problem with the system because when I want to implement functional restrictions with the help of authorization groups, no work, do you know if any parameter must be activated in the system so that the restrictions of work authorization groups?

thanks

Yasmin

Edited by: nimsay on Jul 27, 2010 5:10 PM

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is quite oftent that the term Authorization group is used in free speech, but what authorization groups are you looking to target? Customers, Vendors, Accounts, Tables, Programs.....?

what do you have on mind as a objective of the functional restricition?

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is quite oftent that the term Authorization group is used in free speech, but what authorization groups are you looking to target? Customers, Vendors, Accounts, Tables, Programs.....?

what do you have on mind as a objective of the functional restricition?

0 Kudos

I tried to use groups of authorization to Restrict the visualization of classes of financial documents. and did not work.

now what I am trying to place a restriction on the use of ledger accounts. so far I've done is:

1. Create authorization group in the table TBRG on objects and F_SKA1_BES F_BKPF_BES.

2. The authorization group that believes it should be allocated to the account you want Restrict by the transaction FS00.

3. Assign the role the group of authorization to create, so that the user has that role just to work on that account.

however when the user entry to test quality environment, I can do different activities on all accounts. In no time the system gives notice that is not authorized and can perform different activities.

and also try to create additional group authorization for the transaction SE54, but that does S_TABU_DIS on property and add it to the role, nor does the restriction.

do not know what else to do ... can please help me ?????

thanks

0 Kudos

Hi,

Create authorization group in the table TBRG on objects and F_SKA1_BES,, F_BKPF_BES?Not clear on what you are trying to achieve.

1. Normally A group of tables are assigned to an authorization group and you assign that authorization group in the object "S_tabu_DIs".

2. extended authorization protection ( BRGRU) please insert the authorization group for all the authobjects with field name BRGRU for the test user, Make sure the auth group is configured correctly.

0 Kudos

Hi Nimsay,

i never used and heard about "TBRG" table. what is this table for?

Thanks in advance,

SS

Edited by: sun on Jul 27, 2010 7:41 PM

0 Kudos

Thank you very much for your help, and place the authorization in all fields BRGRU the role and now it works the restriction.

Thank you very much