cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to transfer vendor from R/3 to SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a problem while trying to transfer a vendor from R/3 to SRM.

First of all, I found some information in a thread and it says something about the Sole Proprietor flag (which is in the Control view of the Vendor)

[|]

In the thread says that when this flag is checked then you can't transfer the vendor, because:

"The Sole Propertiers are natural vendors who are mainly used for Tax Reporting purpose in backend system . SAP does not consider replication of sole propertiers as they do not have all master data like email id and some other details. If these kind of vendors are replciated from R/3 to SRM with the missing master data it results in inconsistency in SRM system.

So these vendors are not considered for replication on purpose."

So first I tried to transfer the vendor with the Sole Proprietor flag checked and this error message appeared:

'No data records found for system <backend system>, client <client>; check entries'

Then I tried to transfer the vendor without the Sole Proprietor and this information message appeared:

'All backend descriptions are already assigned in the system'

I think this second message appear because the vendor is already in the SRM system (in development).

I checked it with txn bp to see Business Partners.

SRM version is 6.0.

Thanks and regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

gborde,

You can validate if the vendor is in SRM multiple ways, in table BUT000, or you can run bbpgetvd for that specific vendor. BBPGETVD will tell you if the vendor needs to be replicated (because it doesn't exist in SRM).

What issue are you experiencing in replicating vendors?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I just validate that the vendor is in SRM using that table BUT000.

First, I want to know if the second message ("All backend descriptions....") is because vendor is already in SRM or because of other reason that I don't know.

Also, I want to know if I apply this change of the Sole Proprietor flag in Production, I mean to uncheck the flag, it will allow me to transfer the vendor from R/3 to SRM. This is my real problem.

I hope that this message helps you to understand my issue.

Please do not hesitate to ask me for more info about this and thank you for the quick answer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The message "All backend descriptions are already assigned in the system" means it has been replicated to SRM.

Kindly award points for useful answers.

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, i think that resolve my problem.

Thanks

Answers (0)