cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Statistical WBS

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a project with statistical wbs on it. I have created an SA document (journal entry) that is debiting a cost element with a statistical wbs and a different network activity (all on same line). The credit is to a balance sheet.

The journal entry processes correctly. When I run CJI3 on the statistical wbs, everything is fine. When I run CJI3 on the other network/activity, everything is fine. However, when I run settlements on the different network/activity, it does not settle the journal entry.

I do not get an error, it just does not settle. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you've done the posting the cost centre mentioned in Act Ctr gets debited with actual cost, the cost gets reflected against the WBS for statistical/reporting purpose alone.

As there is no actual cost on the WBS element, there is nothing to settle.

Regards

Sreenivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the response. I was not very clear. My entry is charging a cost element, cost center, a statistical wbs (Project A), and a network/activity (Project B) all on one line.

Project A is a statistical wbs project, Project B is not a statistical wbs project. Project B has settlement rules defined. When I try to settle Project B, everything settles except the journal entry mentioned above.

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Run CJI3 for the network acitivity and then pull in the value type field and see whether it is posted as actual cost or statistical cost. Do the same for the other WBSE also.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply. I figured this out on my own. Just a simple error on my part

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It would be helpful, if you write what was the actual problem and how you solved it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

There was no problem. I was just looking at the information incorrectly