cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice realesing to accounting(f2) pricing error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i m getting a error while doing invoice F2 saving showing PRICING ERROR:FIELD OVERFLOW MESSAGE NO:V1802 in one of the line item in condition tab one condtion taype is showing red (i.e. ststiical) it has gota alternate calucation rule too. which is showing red ?thats why nt able to rease to accounting.suggest me waht to do

regards,

Debesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor

Check note 84616

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

answered

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check in SU01 with the user ID.

Go to Defaults tab page and check the field format - Are you entering the price in the above format?

If not change your profile.

As your price 1.271.556,19 contains 12 characters while in Standard SAP we are having 11+2 char space for currency.

Might be based on PR00 value some other condition is calculating price with is more then 11+2 character.

That means, KOMV-KBETR has length of 11 digits with 2 decimals. This does not include any separators, which are not stored in the database. This means that one should be capable, in theory, of setting the price of 999,999,999.99. However, sometimes some intermediate fields are used in calculations and conversion, which might have smaller size. Also sometimes the value stored in the database is actually 100 times bigger (e.g. for percentages).

If problem persists, take assistance of an ABAPer, to debug this up to the point where the message occurs and act accordingly.

There can be possibility that the value is being manipulated by a user exit or routine.

Also, refer SAP Note 574328

Thanks & Regards

JP