cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Deal - release status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a question about the Sales Deals in SAP.

When we create a sales deal and release this sales deal it is not possible to change this status.

Is it normal that a Deal Status cannot be changed once it has ben released?

Or is this a customizing setting?

Kind regards,

Debby

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, it is normal behavior for a sales deal that its status can not be changed once it is set to "released". You can change the other statuses: Blocked (A), released for price simulation (B)and released for planning and price simulation (C): but not this one (Blank = Released).

The release status of condition records created within the deal or linked to the deal is affected (controlled) by sales deal release status. Hence I guess is this restriction, Once you release a condition record it stays released.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your answer.

But is it possible to change this, like in customizing?

Can we changes this release strategie?

If possible, do you also know how?

Kind regards,

Debby

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, you can't change it via config.

However the default value for release status (when deal is created) is controlled via config, you can change it to start with A-Blocked, for example and then change it to released later, that's possible. The T code for Sales Deal config to change the default is VB(9.

However I guess you are more interested in the underlying condition records and not the 'deal' itself. If you want to change the status of condition records them separately, you can do so provided :

1) the condition record has release status in the key

2) the agreement has the release status released

Go through these documentation pieces:

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_04/helpdata/EN/72/6e032d214411d29a0d0000e8a5bd28/frameset.htm

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_04/helpdata/EN/a4/af9e78e69611d2ace10000e8a5bd28/frameset.htm

Hope this helps.