cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with print out

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

while creating sales order, my sold to party and ship to party has different address , but while takeing the print out my ship to party address is same as the sold to party pls suggest me how i will get the correct address in print out

Thanks

Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You will have to correct your print program to pull in the address entered in the sales order than the address from the customer master...

You can ask your abaper to do this.

The address reference of the sales order will be available in VBPA Table and ADRNR field for Partner SH (Ship to party)

Your ABAPer has to pick up the ADRNR field for the sales order number (VBELN) where the partner (PARVW)is equal to SH. POSNR can be equal to the first item.

Put the ADRNR field in ADRC table and pick up the required fields like NAME1 and 2, CITY1, CITY2, REGION, STREET, LAND1, etc...

Hope this helps...

Thanks

Mukund S

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your sold to and ship to customer numbers will be updated in the table VBPA where VBPA-VBELN = VBAK-VBELN.

For the sold to (VBPA-PARVW = SP) and Ship to (VBPA-PARVW = SH) we have to get the address number VBPA-ADRNR

Now pass this VBPA-ADRNR as input field in ADRC-ADDRNUMBER. For this record, fetch ADRC-NAME1, ADRC-CITY1, ADRC-PO_BOX1, ADRC-REGIO, ADRC-COUNTRY etc to print the address.

This address will always be same as the address in the partner tab of the sales order document. Though the address is changed in the sales order, it will be correctly captured in these tables.