Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Role reconciliation issue with user ID in acting (HDA) position

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am experiencing an issue with my role reconciliation for user who is in a HDA (acting) position. This user has a 008 relationship to her own position and a A081 relationship to the position she is acting in. Roles are assigned to these 2 positions.

After the programme PFCG_TIME_DEPENDENCY has been run, I would assume the user to acquire the roles assigned to the HDA position and lose the roles assigned to her in her original position. However, this isn't the case.

I am just wondering whether anyone else has encountered this issue and know of a solution to this.

Thank you.

Kim

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Use PFUD and checkout and remember when you run it manually

check HR Organizational management reconcilitation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kim,

After the programme PFCG_TIME_DEPENDENCY has been run, I would assume the user to acquire the roles assigned to the HDA position and lose the roles assigned to her in her original position. However, this isn't the case.

Before PFUD takes place, change of assignment should be done in PA40(automatically or manually depending on your setup).

Thanks,

Sri